Re: Shared pdf draft 5

Hey all,

Im just looking through the online draft now, and I notice that all of the
references are incorrect. e.g. My section on Using Instant Messaging is
listed in the Table of Contents as page 66, but appears on page 68 in the
text.
I have reason to believe that the LaTeX file compiler was only run once (Am
I correct in assuming this?). Typically when a TeX document is compiled
with complex references, it needs to be 're compiled' so that the TOC could
be loaded correctly.

That said, its no big deal to simply run it twice before the final draft is
published, and it shouldn't really affect any of the edits that we are
currently doing, but it is something important to keep in mind when anyone
is compiling the TeX from source.

Ill push the edits to the Troubleshooting section that I have made after I
get home from work tonight. :)

Cheers,
Thomas Swartz

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.