From: Kevin Godby
To: Mario Burgos
Cc: ubuntu-manual-bounces+mario=petrielabs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: lafeber-dumoleyn2
Cc: ubuntu-manual
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-manual] \application{}, yes or no
Sent: Nov 17, 2011 2:16 PM

Hello, Mario.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 4:10 PM,  <mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Totally agree.
> \application should only format (if anything), and we should use \index for terms to be indexed.
>
>  I've got my copy of "Indexing: A Nuts-ans-Bolts Guide for Technical Writers" in my hands.

Awesome. Would you like to take over the task of indexing the manual?
It'd be useful if you could flag words that should appear in the
glossary, too.  (You don't have to write the glossary entries
yourself; just flagging the words would go a long way.)

--Kevin

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Follow ups