Re: Final revision 147?

Thats just what I was about to suggest.
Perhaps the screenshots are the improper resolution, and when LaTeX scales
them when compiling, they become 'lossy' and appear fuzzy and distorted.

Its worth a shot to double check before everyone pulls their hair out
trying to get it working.
Thomas Swartz

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.