NEED YOUR HELP...( Andy Hayden )

  I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my family and I came down here to
Madrid,Spain for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park
of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and mobile phone were
stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs
from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel
manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

 Am freaked out at the moment! I'll need your help (LOAN) financially. I
promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you
can help and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only i
can reach you.

   andy hayden

Follow ups