Re: Collaboration for the ubuntu manual in Spanish

Hello Jose,

the translation of the manual is done though launchpad.net.

There are 3-4 ways you can contribute to a translated edition, you can help
as:

1)translator
2)editor/proofreader -find typos in translations-
3)Editor of the translated edition -put the finishing touches at the
edition, and make sure everything is in place-
4)"screenshoter" -taking screenshots-

We haven't release the 11.10 manual yet, so this isn't available for
translation. Stay tuned for the release of the prototype manual.

Thank you for your interest, let me know if i answered all your questions.

--John