[Ubuntu Manual] Open discussion for the next (12.04) release

Hello all,

congrats again for your effort :). It's time to start planning for the coming release and also do an open discussion on the problems we faced during oneiric series, and how to make the project better.

I suggest to schedule a meeting/open discussion this weekend for this purpose ! The day and time poll is here [1]. If you want to add more options to the poll just send me an e-mail. "Agenda" [2] is open so please write down the subjects you want to discuss -even if they aren't involved in the meeting goal-.

The project hasn't a leader so it is very dependent to each one of us. Your contributions counts, even if it's just an idea.

The poll will be closed on Friday, so stay tuned !

[1] http://www.doodle.com/tpdi4cmkdkakgybm
[2] http://pad.ubuntu-uk.org/UMP-March2012Meeting

Thank you for your time !

--John