Re: [Ubuntu Manual] 2nd Meeting for the 12.04 series

I'm good with whatever the majority decides. I've got Friday, Saturday,
and Sunday (daytime) off because of Easter, so Thursday through Saturday
work for me.  Next week, it would be Saturday or late Sunday afternoon
(CDT).

Have a great weekend:)
Patrick.