Minutes 2nd meeting Precise April 7, 2012

 #ubuntu-manual Meeting

Meeting started by c7p_ at 17:09:24 UTC (full logs <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html>, see below).

     Meeting summary

1. *Current project openings http://tinyurl.com/crslb7w* (c7p_
   <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html#l-6>,
   17:09:58)
    1. /ACTION/: <c7p will contact oneiric authors to see if they want
       to maintain their section. Waiting time up to one week..> (c7p_
       <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html#l-43>,
       17:21:53).
    2. c7p has sent an email to all authors, but not all of them have
       replied. He will send them a reminder. By the end of the week we
       will start looking for people who want to help (use omgubuntu,
       iheartubuntu, blogs, social media)

2. *<Who will be in charge of index and glossary ?>* (c7p_
   <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html#l-54>,
   17:24:33)
    1. /ACTION/: <hannie will send a mail to the list in order to find
       out who is willing to maintain glossary and index> (c7p_
       <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html#l-66>,
       17:28:27)

3. *<Find new authors/editors/editor-in-chief/developers>* (c7p_
   <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html#l-81>,
   17:31:24) Start by the end of the week. As for developers, we need
   to find out what the needs are first. We will plan a meeting
   especially for this subject.
   There may be a candidate for the position of editor in chief.

4. *Define tasks authors/editors*: Last week we decided authors are
   responsible for their chapter, screenshots included. We do not know
   if authors agree about this. The authors who are present have no
   objections.

Meeting ended at 17:45:33 UTC (full logs <http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html>, see below).

     Action items

1. <c7p will contact oneiric authors to see if they want to maintain
   their section. Waiting time up to one week..>
2. <hannie will send a mail to the list in order to find out who is
   willing to maintain glossary and index>

     People present (lines said)

1. c7p_ (55)
2. hannie (44)
3. Kereltis (19)
4. herat (8)
5. meetingology (5)

Next meeting: 2 weeks from now. It will be announced on the list.

Generated by MeetBot <http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology> 0.1.5.

full logs: http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-manual/2012/ubuntu-manual.2012-04-07-17.09.log.html