Updates for everyone!

Hello, everyone.

I've updated a number of things today.

I've generated a translation file for Getting Started with Ubuntu
11.10 so translators who would like to work on this edition may begin.
 (It's been a while since I've generated a translation file, so if
someone could check my work and ensure I haven't botched anything, I'd
appreciate it!)  You can begin translating 11.10 at
<https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/oneiric>.

I've created a new bzr branch for Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.04.
I haven't updated the title page yet, but don't let that scare you
off!  I've also left behind the old screenshots to ensure that we take
fresh screenshots for 12.04.  You can check out the new bzr branch by
running: bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manual  You can build the PDF by running
'make'.

We have a few opening for authors for Getting Started with Ubuntu
12.04.  You can view the list of openings at our website:
<http://ubuntu-manual.org/jobs>.  If you're interested in taking on
one of the chapters or sections listed, please email us.

Also, if you have any questions or encounter any problems translating
11.10 or getting started with 12.04, please let us know.

Thanks!

—Kevin Godby

Follow ups