Re: Join the meeting

Hello Ben,

Meetings help the team to communicate and take some decisions collectively.
We can achieve the same through the mailing list, but the meetings have the
advantage of immediate communication. In case you don't know after every
meeting, a mail with meeting minutes and logs is send to the list.

Communication is necessary for the team, either through meetings or mailing
list, if you can't attend meetings send mails to the list.

How would you like to contribute to the project ?

Also let me know the times that you could attend meetings at weekends, in
order to add them as an option to the next poll.

Thank you for your time !

--John