Re: u-manual at UDS

Hi Joel,
Luckily I found a copy of my notes on my pc. I added them to the new pad: http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-q/meeting/20570/desktop-q-ubuntu-manual/

I also wonder if there are copies (printed version) of our manual, Oneiric version, available on UDS.

To all members of the manual: I hope you will attend the meeting:

   Ubuntu Manual schedule for Precise manual and beyond

     2012-05-09 11:00..11:55 in Grand Ballroom H

Please have a look at my ideas on the pad and add your own ideas. I think this meeting at UDS is a very good way of bringing our manual to the attention of a large audience.

Hannie
Hi Hannie,

It looks like they have been deleted, unfortunately. The proposal had
been altered slightly (the name) and it looks like the old one has
been cleared. I can't even access the old pad!

Regards,

Joel Pickett