Re: Screenshot highlighting

Hi, everyone!

    My name is Tom Cantara. I was part of the very first Ubuntu Manual team, and enjoyed the experience. I've been inactive since then, mainly due to my job, but I still follow the project. Hopefully I will return to a more active role in the future.

     The idea of screenshot highlighting is an excellent suggestion, provided it is done with consistency (as Mr. Montag suggests in his e-mail message). My two cents: either have one person editing pictures, or if more than one picture editor is necessary, make sure that all editors use the same technique-and preferably the same editing tool (this might be a way to further show Ubuntu newcomers the power of GIMP).

     If I can make some time in my schedule, perhaps I could lend a hand with photo editing. I will continue to follow the project, and let you know if I'm available to lend a hand. Y'all "keep on keeping on."

tac
Sent from my iPad 2