Re: Installation Chapter - Screenshots

On 05/24/2012 12:11 PM, Mario H. Burgos wrote:
Have been crazy busy with a two-month old baby boy, Brendan :-D.

Updated all screenshots for Installation chapter.
Only one I did not do is the "wireless connection" screenshot: is it necessary?

Will review content and update as necessary in the next couple of days.

Awesome to see so much coordinated work going on with the manual this cycle!
Y'all Rock!! \m/

-Mario H. Burgos