Re: Ubuntu Desktop - Conflicts

On 06/02/2012 09:15 PM, Mario H. Burgos wrote:
Team,

I'm getting the following after pulling the latest revision

    bzr status:
    unknown:
      ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu-desktop.tex.BASE
      ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu-desktop.tex.OTHER
      ubuntu-desktop/ubuntu-desktop.tex.THIS

Also - who all is working on this chapter.
I'd agreed to do the ODT to LaTex changes (though that is going slowly).

Thanks,

Mario Burgos