Re: click-and-hold

Hi Paddy,
That is a good question.
In the following examples:
=========
To move a tab to a different location on the tab bar, drag it there using your
mouse. Click-and-hold on the tab and drag the tab to a new place on the tab
bar.
To move a tab from one Firefox window to another already open win-
dow, click-and-hold on the tab and drag it to the tab bar on the other Fire-
fox window.
========
I think the click-and-hold is right, because it explains that you first have to click on the tab and hold down the mouse button, then drag it to its destination. Beginners do not always know that dragging means you have to click-and-hold first. I send this question and answer to the mailing list, because I want to know what others think about this.
Hannie
P.s.: if you join our channel #ubuntu-manual every once in a while, you can ask this kind of questions directly.