Re: quantal manual branch

If you're eager, and you aren't making any changes to the current manual
(either as an editor or an author), you can always "tweak" your .tex
files and make the manual again to see how it looks. Just make sure you
don't commit and push your changes back to the bzr branch.  When it
comes time to do the quantal manual, simply copy your .tex files over to
the new folder (overwriting the files that are there) and you *should*
be good to go.  Since the files will be carried over from precise, that
is.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.

P.S. Personally, I pull the .tex files out of the directory altogether,
and tweak them somewhere else. That way I'm not mucking with the
project.  Then I use meld or some other diff application to find out
what changed between my tweaks and the quantal ones.  You can even merge
changes through meld.