Re: Places or Go?

Hey all.....looks like the section in question is one that I edited and I
missed this, and I apologize.  Because someone else had authored the
section, I was more focused on grammar/linguistics and less focused on
functional  accuracy with this being my first involvement in this process.
I see now that I'll have to focus on both parts, equally, in future
editions.

To have spelling or grammar errors in this manual is one thing....to have
contextual issues is quite  another.  While it may be a little more work, I
would be in favor of working on a 'version 2' release of the manual after
another round of edits.  This is, after all, an LTS manual.  Seems like we
also have disagreements with other terminology used in the current version
of the manual, so another revision, would serve multiple purposes.

We also have to coordinate with translators as well...if we pursue a 2nd
rev.  Even so, if this wasn't an LTS verion I wouldn't be as concerned, but
since it is, I think it's worthy of some consideration.

I'll do whatever I can do to help remedy this situation.

Jim