Re: Advanced topics

Op 20-07-12 13:33, Patrick Dickey schreef:
Thanks for catching that. I don't remember doing anything to that line,
but I must have. I'll make sure it's corrected in the Quantal edition.
Do I need to correct it now, or have we decided how to deal with the
errata yet?
It is too much work to update the current version of the manual, so all changes should be made to the Quantal version.
Have a great day too ;)
Hannie

Have a great day:)
Patrick.