Soliciting reader feedback

Hello, everyone.

During our last meeting the question was raised about soliciting
reader feedback.

I will set up a <feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> address that we can
include on our website and in the manual where readers can provide
feedback on our manual.

A new source of feedback is the reviews that we've received on our
Software Center entry:
<https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/precise/getting-started-with-ubuntu-12.04/>
 You can also read the reviews directly in the Software Center.
(Incidentally, the manual has been installed 627 times from the
Software Center so far.)

We can also create a simple reader survey and post the link to the
Ubuntu Forums and other places to collect some more targeted feedback.
Before doing that, however, we'll need to come up with some questions
that we'd like to ask our readers.

So, without further ado, what would you like to ask our readers?

--Kevin Godby