Re: Proposed release schedules

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but has there been any actionable edits or
changes made from 'public feedback'?  Did we get any feedback from 12.04?
Getting any user/reader feedback is a good thing, but I also think our
efforts would be better served focusing on soliciting user comments BEFORE
rather than AFTER publication.

Just my 2 cents.

And I, too, agree with Joel, the 2nd edition of the manual should focus on
12.04 and have NO 12.10 references, and as a result, the two manuals will
be dissimilar.