corrections chapter 2

Hi Jim,
Since you are also working on this chapter I want to let you know what I have changed already:

The Ubuntu Desktop
Page Old / New

24 is lens will automatically categorizes installed applications / categorize 22 The top bar is also referred as the top panel / referred to as the top panel or the menu bar
26 If a windows is maximized / window
27 Places / Go + removed last sentence (not true)
28 Left page / Left pane
28 Menu bar / Menubar

I will now continue proofreading the section I was assigned to: Nautilus.
Oops, I now see I used both menu bar and menubar. This word gives me a headache :( I will wait to see if I get response to my email to the mailing list about this problem.
Regards,