Re: Can anyone check this for me?

Thanks for your answer, Paddy. I will delete the sentence in Precise-e2.

Op 22-07-12 16:37, Paddy Landau schreef:
On 22/07/12 09:13, Hannie Dumoleyn wrote:
On page 28 of the manual (Precise) I read:
This left pane can be changed to display different features (such as Information, Tree, History, etc.) by clicking the down arrow beside ``Places'' near the top.

In my version of Nautilus 3.4.2 I do not see a down arrow. But in the menu View I can choose Sidebar then Places or Tree. Can anyone check for me if the information in our manual Precise is true. It is possible that I do not see the down arrow because I have Unity 2D.

Hannie, I get the same results as you.

You can swap between Places and Tree in the menu View > Sidebar. This is a reduced functionality, because the previous version had extra ways to swap.

Paddy