Authoring and Screenshots

It is my understanding that a designated screenshot team will (re)capture
all the screenshots needed for this release of the manual, correct?

If this is the case, as I revise the old content or write new content, I
propose the following:

   - If a screenshot that was *generally the same* as it was in the last
   release, I will leave the "Missing Screenshot" placeholder.
   - If there is an entirely new screenshot required, I will take it, but
   not necessarily following the guidelines for resolution, color, username,
   etc.

Does this sound good, or should I be recapturing all the screenshots? What
are your thoughts?

-Andrew

Follow ups