Re: Typo in Website

Hello Thomas,
Thank you for visiting our website. Since you are looking for help for a newbe, we hope our manual (current version 12.04) will help you getting acquainted with Ubuntu. As Phill wrote in his reply to your previous email, we are indeed always looking for people to help us. And you have already started by reporting us this "typo". In fact, this page is obsolete. We do not use Quickshot anymore. People are currently working on a new design of our website in which this page will be removed.
Thank you for reporting this, though.
And if you want to join the team, you are more than welcome!
Regards,
Hannie