Re: Screenshot for android device connected to Rhythmbox

Sounds like a plan. I can probably take any screenshots that don't
involve the "User Name" on my laptop. As for the ones that do, I'll have
to take them on a virtual machine.

I'll be looking for the list tomorrow when I wake up (around 4:00 pm
CDT).  Are you going to update the spreadsheet that John referred us to
earlier, or make a separate list?

Have a great day:)
Patrick.