Re: shared doc for ideas Open Week

Hi Enrico,
The shared Google document is meant for idea's on what to discuss during the on air session on Friday, 26th October 16:00 UTC. I have changed the share options so everyone can edit it (I should have done this in the first place :( ). That does not mean we cannot discuss your suggestion here on our mailing list (that is what this list is meant for).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTkZSeDMoMFgTIO2CQQUnsogm5Aty-fH3LexCU3MtAY/edit

Greets,
Hannie