Re: Checking glossary

You are absolutely right, I should use the bug report more often.
Hannie

Op 11-11-12 14:55, Enrico Rosina schreef:
Hello Hannie,

We will check the consequences for the French translations, thanks for
the hint.

I don't know what are the habits for Ubuntu Manual, but from our many
other translations packages, we (Ubuntu French Translators) are used to
submit "bugs" in the projects when we think the original English version
should be modified.

They are not real bugs (sometimes just typos), but this method allows to
assign the job to someone and track the modifications. So I would
suggest that you also submit a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual
... or that someone else asks to us French Translators to stop spamming
the bug tracker!

Have a nice (end of) week-end!
Enrico