Re: Malaysian version precise-e2

Hello Susah,
You find the screenshot instructions in our style guide: files.ubuntu-manual.org/style-guide.pdf (chapter 5). To "activate" the ms language, you have to move it to the top of the list, like Daniel explained. I have done this in my 12.04 version and everything is in your language (In Nautilus I see: Rumah, Gambar, Umum etc.). In the window Sokongan Bahasa, tab Bahasa (language) the first item in my list is Bahasa Melayu. If you want to use it for the whole system I think you have to choose Lakasanakan Keseluruhan-Sistem. Apart from this, you should also install the ms language pack. Start Synaptic (or install this first if you haven't yet) and install language-pack-ms. When done, all the applications you use will have menus etc. in your language.
If this is ok, you can take your localized screenshots.
If you still have questions, just send them to this list.
Regards,
Hannie