Editors raring version

To all editors of the Precise\Quantal version and new editors,
You all did an excellent job for our manual, Precise and/or Quantal.
Although we do not have the beta version of raring yet (alpha is available, you can run it in VirtualBox), I would like to know if you are willing to continue your editorial work for the Raring version of our manual. Also let me know if you want to do the same chapter(s), or another one. Here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS28NMLnYJXdGd1LVl5X2hvNkg2SEZiVzZ2RnYtWHc
you find the names of the authors and editors for Precise and Quantal.
You can also add your name to the chapter(s) you'd like to edit for Raring, Column G. It is possible that more than one person works on a chapter. If you haven't done any editorial work before, but would like to do it for Raring, please let me know.
regards,