Re: How to buid russian version of the Ubuntu Manual?

Hello Aleksey,
First of all, thank you for contributing to the Russian translation of our manual (Quantal version). On https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/quantal/+pots/ubuntu-manual/ru/+translate I see the following statistics: Total 1858 Untranslated 110 Needs review 71. So you are almost finished! When the translation is finished, you and other team members can start proofreading. To build the PDF, please follow the instructions on http://ubuntu-manual.org/getinvolved/authors. If you need any help with this, please do not hesitate to ask. You may send your questions to our mailing list. When the proofreading is finished, the next thing to do is make localized screenshots. In our style guide, http://files.ubuntu-manual.org/style-guide.pdf <http://files.ubuntu-manual.org/style-guide.pdf,>, you find all the information to make the screenshots for your language.
Good luck!
Hannie