Re: Fwd: Re: Quick Question...

Well if Thomas wants to write it up, I can add it into the Advanced
Topics (and obviously share credit for the chapter with him). I use
WINE, but I'm far from being an expert on it. Plus I'm going to add in
the information on PPA's and take on the Troubleshooting Chapter (even
though it looks to be 99% done).

And since Thomas sent this to Hannie (and not the list proper), I
figured I'd add him back into the conversation--in case he's not
subscribed.

Also for other people, there's no such thing as a bad question. If
you're curious about something, or think we're missing something, please
speak up. It's possible that we've gotten into a rut, and are
overlooking an important feature, or something that's changed.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.