Re: [Bulk] Files (gnome 3.6)

To be honest I'm not really a fan of Ubuntu any longer - everything has
been dumbed down so all you have to do is type what you want to do. I
don't like it. Leave apple to do that, I say. I'm not a fan of Fuduntu
for ease of use and Sabayon for hard-coreness.

I say bring back the thinking that a user has a brain!
John Cave