Re: Some questions on the Troubleshooting Chapter

On 03/22/2013 10:14 PM, Patrick Dickey wrote:
Hi Kevin, John, et al.

I'm working on the troubleshooting chapter, and noticed a few comments
in the pages. The first is that the information on reinstalling GRUB
isn't updated for Grub2, and the second is a subsection on checking your
file system (withheld until future manual versions).

My questions are, do you want me to go ahead and re-write the GRUB
section for Grub2, and do you want me to go ahead and write the
subsection on Checking your Filesystem? For the Grub subsection, I'd
reference
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Grub2/Installing#Reinstalling_GRUB_2
instead of the current page (as ultimately the user would end up at this
page anyhow).

Otherwise the chapter just needs minor changes (like adding words to
make it sound more natural).

Have a great day.:)