Re: Clarifying question about the 'lens' tag

I did suggest in a previous post that we do not use the term 'lens' at all,
but refer to all such objects as 'icons'.  I think the term 'lens' has
little meaning for users that are not following discussions on Ubuntu
development.  I also think it will remove all the confusion about what is a
lens and what is a button.

Tony