Re: Clarifying question about the 'lens' tag

I agree. An explanation within the desktop section explaining the
definition of a lens would be proper, then use the term 'icon' for
everything on the Launcher and at the bottom of the Dash.

If we are all agreeable to this, I'll make the change/edits in the desktop
section on Sunday evening Pacific time.

--sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III phone