Re: Removed Wubi and Microblogging

Hi, Kevin.

Since Microblogging was my section, I have to ask, where/when was it
announced that Gwibber will no longer be installed by default? It was still
included in the version of 13.04 (alpha or beta... I don't recall which)
that I had installed while I was working on the section.

I see in this OMG Ubuntu article that I found this morning  (
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2013/04/gwibber-not-in-ubuntu-13-04-install-friends)
that Gwibber will be replaced by Friends, which also won't be installed by
default for 13.04. Do we know if we should expect Friends to be in by
default for the 13.10 release?

In any case, thank you for removing the Gwibber content.

Mike Romard