Re: New LaTeX commands

Hello, Tony.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Tony Pursell
<ajp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Look good.  Just two observations:
>
> 1. How is the 'approval' given to move from 'candidate' to 'final'? Who by?

Those status keywords are just examples that I pulled from the Mallard
site. I think we'd be better off establishing our own status keywords
that make sense for our process/project.

> 2. \version will be difficult for me.  I have trouble working what package
> is the appropriate one, let alone finding out full package names

The \version command is just to give us a helpful hint that our
documentation may be out of date.  If we have
\version{firefox}{20.0+build1-0ubuntu0.12.10.3} (or even
\version{firefox}{20.0}) in one of the .tex files, to use Patrick's
example, and the new version of Firefox in Ubuntu 13.10 is 25.0, then
our helpful check-versions script will alert us to this fact so that
we know we should review that part of the documentation to ensure it's
still up to date.

—Kevin