Re: Assistance please

On 04/16/2013 01:24 PM, Mehmet Kani wrote:
Dear team,

I am writing to inquire if it is at all possible to get some sort of recommendation of my work on Linkedin, I appreciate that it was not a lot and that you really do not me personally but any feedback is appreciated. I am currently job seeking and am using my Linkedin profile as a means of application along with my CV.I am having agencies phone me for possible opportunities but needed something to back up my application such as the recommendations of my ability to carry out the role or the ability to contribute as a author. I truly appreciate any assistance.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Warm Regards

Mehmet