Re: indexing, Ubuntu

I thing bzr is broken on my system...

mario@lentil:~/Documents/Projects$ bzr launchpad-login calipengo
mario@lentil:~/Documents/Projects$

That's it. Nothing else is returned. I moved the raring folder, and now:

mario@lentil:~/Documents/Projects$ bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manual/raring
Permission denied (publickey).
ConnectionReset reading response for 'BzrDir.open_2.1', retrying
Permission denied (publickey).
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

Ughhh... Help.

-MarioB

Mario Burgos
IT Consultant - PetrieLabs