Re: Ubuntu Manual

Just out of curiosity, is the 06-root-directories.png file there? I ask,
because Hannie uploaded it early on, but whenever I pull and make, that
screenshot is missing (and it's missing from the draft version also).
It's one that gets re-used every manual, as it will only change if the
entire Linux filesystem structure changes.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.