Re: Lubuntu Manual Meeting? or some thing

> Do you want a meeting to discuss how you'd like to contribute etc. or would a discussion on a mailing list do?

I'm my personal opinion, I think the manual will do just fine in this situation.

> If you'd prefer a meeting, is IRC, Google Hangout, some thing else preferred?

If we were to have a meeting, I think IRC would be the best since it is already there and set up for meetings, and is available on all platforms including a website for quick access to the server. (webchat.freenode.net)

Thanks!
Thomas Corwin