Re: Lubuntu Manual

Sorry for answering late. I'm sooo lazy lately...

What can I do there? I mean, I checked it out and the Manual seems to need
some screenshots and not many more. If you need me to draw something,
please, tell me and I'll do it (bullets, diagrams, etc).

Do Artwork Team need to be within Manual Team?

Hugs and kisses.

--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team