Re: A wine application for editing tex files.

Hi Kevin,

Probably not for someone using Linux itself. But if there are people
using it in a Virtual Machine under Windows (for whatever reason), it
would work decently enough. Or if you want a version that does the
syntax highlighting, which some of the text editors don't provide (I'm
looking at you, leafpad :) ), then it's worth the trouble.

Plus, it gives us a chance to experience how to install and run
applications through Wine (for those who really haven't tried it).

In truth, I forgot about gedit and kate having the syntax highlighting
(and I wasn't sure how well it highlights our customized LaTeX syntax).
And when I opened the tex files in leafpad, it didn't have the
capability (that I saw).

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.