Re: 2 x errors when setting up for saucy project

Op 10-07-13 22:17, Kevin Godby schreef:
Hello, Mehmet.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Mehmet Kani <m.kani@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I also got the below when trying to obtain the saucy project

mkani@zombie ~ $ bzr branch lp:ubuntu-manaul/saucy ubuntu-manual-saucy
The authenticity of host 'bazaar.launchpad.net (91.189.95.84)' can't be
established.
RSA key fingerprint is 9d:38:3a:63:b1:d5:6f:c4:44:67:53:49:2e:ee:fc:89.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

Not sure where I have gone wrong as I have followed through with the
contents of the guide.
That message is okay. Just enter 'yes' to accept it. You'll only get
that message the first time you use bzr+Launchpad on a fresh
installation of Ubuntu.

—Kevin

There is one thing I noticed: the misspelling of lp:ubuntu-manaul/ which should be
lp:ubuntu-manual/, but I suppose you spelled it correctly in your terminal.