Re: Google Docs

The only changes that *should* have been made, are to the Advanced
Topics and Troubleshooting Chapters. They were reversed before. Thomas,
you're still listed as doing the Advanced Topics chapter (at least the
Wine section)--or at least you should be listed that way. It's been a
bit of a confusing mess, but I thought it got straightened out at the
last meeting.

As far as editing goes, you're allowed to add your name where it has
"none", but I would let Kevin, Hannie, or Jim do any changes to the
order of things. Solely because that affects the structure of the
manual.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.