Re: Getting started?

Hello Ricky!

I'm glad that you have chosen to help the Ubuntu Manual team! :)

What you could do to get started, is to look at this Google Doc  workbook[1] that we have and fill in your name and email where there is an open spot, and you would like to become an editor for.

Just so we all know, email the list with what spots you have taken. :)

[1] http://goo.gl/Eb9YM

Thanks,
Thomas Corwin