Re: Google Docs

Oops, I am responsible for this! I just divided the hugh chapters into
smaller portions (sections) hoping to get more contributors if the
sections are smaller. We discussed this during the last (authors)
meeting, the log was published on this list.
But in fact, all is still intact.
@Kevin, my bad that I did not ask you if we need to adjust the .tex
files as well.

Hannie