Fwd: Advanced Topic Chapter

Hi David,
Good. Should we later decide to put shortcuts on a separate page we can
still move it there.
As for your error with make, I would not worry about it. As long as you
get this message: Success! Wrote 153 pages (at this moment) it should be
fine. It may have something to do with the Texlive version and how you
installed it. Other members who read this may be able to tell you how to
solve it.
Regards,
Hannie

David wrote:
Well, as a unique solution came out from the discussion, I went ahead
and added it as a margin note.

But I need your help on something. Before pushing the alterations I've
made to the branch, I am trying to make the pdf but I'm getting this error:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
! fontspec error: "font-not-found"
!
! The font "Linux Libertine O" cannot be found.
!
! See the fontspec documentation for further information.
!
! For immediate help type H <return>.
!...............................................

l.222 ...text,Numbers=OldStyle]{Linux Libertine O}

?

Any ideas?

Regards,
David Pires

    <pdickeybeta@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:pdickeybeta@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
    >> How much work would it be to add a couple of pages at the end of the
    >> book, with all of the common shortcuts, and maybe link them back
    to the
    >> respective sections in the book (if there are sections on that
    topic)?
    > What shortcuts would you include?  Just shortcuts for Unity or
    > shortcuts for other applications as well?
    >
    > —Kevin

    When you press and hold the super key, you get a nice overview of a
    number of useful shortcuts. We can refer to this in the manual (Chapter
    2, the Ubuntu Desktop), or perhaps it is already mentioned somewhere.
    I am not in favour of mentioning the obvious shortcuts like
    copy/cut/paste etc., but a shortcut for, e.g. opening the terminal, or
    switching workspaces, which are Ubuntu/Unity specific, is very
    convenient and could be mentioned in a margin note.
    Besides, you can find a lot of shortcut overviews on the web.