Author's meeting scheduled

Greetings!

Thank you to everyone who took a few minutes to vote on the next date and
time of our upcoming author's meeting. Based on the votes, our next
author's meeting will be Saturday, August 24, 2013 at
19:00:00<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130824T1900>
UTC.
Click on the date/time link, change the location in the right-hand box to
your city or time zone, and view the results to convert the UTC time above
to your current location's time zone.

We have a general agenda posted at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Meetings, but we are open to discuss
any issues for authors and/or editors. Our goal is to keep the meeting to 1
hour.

As always, a transcript will be available immediately following this
meeting and will be posted at the link above for your perusal.

See you Saturday, August 24th, 19:00 UTC in #ubuntu-manual!

--Jim