Re: Minutes from August 24th meeting

>From the full log, it looks like you sent an email to someone. In the
email, you said you don't want to be an author, but you want to continue
working on the Wine Section (and you're also making your own manual for
Wine on Ubuntu). So it looks like they've removed you from the authors,
and are filling the gap that's left behind.

If that wasn't your intention, you'll definitely want to send an email
to Kevin, Hannie, and Jim to explain what you want to do.

Have a great day.:)
Patrick.